Re: [gaykingdom] GLK COnference Paper - Any Luck?

  • Enrique J Perez
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2009
      Clock This wrote:

      > Hi,
      > Last year, I had news of a paper that was presented on GLK at a
      > conference at an American university. Was there any luck in contacting
      > the author of the presentation?
      > strike

      Strike,

      I don't know about American University, but the last one had to do with
      a presentation at UCLA.

      I had asked a friend that teaches at UC Berkeley to find out through UC
      channels whether a copy of the paper was available. He was told the
      paper had not been published and was not available in the public
      domain. I assume the author did not want to share. The e-mail of the
      group was provided in the event the author changed his mind.

      As far as the content and quality of the paper all I know is that it was
      academic in nature, but what that means in fact, I cannot be certain. I
      did make a separate request under my official capacity representing the
      Kingdom, but that did not sway the author...

      Enrique