life in the gaykingdom

  • Janet B
    Message 1 of 70 , Apr 13, 2009
      Hi

      is anyone living on the island?  I would like to make a move from my current location and would be interested in knowing if it is possible to relocate there.

      Are there any rules on bringing pets?  What paper work do you need to fill in before relocating?  What services are there on the island, if any?

      Janet

      Enjoy a better web experience. Upgrade to the new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7. Get it now..
    • gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com
      Message 70 of 70 , Jan 4, 2012
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the gaykingdom
        group.

        File : /Gayzette-2011Dec31.pdf
        Uploaded by : nfr_ib <ejp13@...>
        Description :