GLK COnference Paper - Any Luck?

  • Clock This
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2009
      Hi,
      Last year, I had news of a paper that was presented on GLK at a conference at an American university. Was there any luck in contacting the author of the presentation?
      strike

    • Enrique J Perez
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2009
        Clock This wrote:

        > Hi,
        > Last year, I had news of a paper that was presented on GLK at a
        > conference at an American university. Was there any luck in contacting
        > the author of the presentation?
        > strike

        Strike,

        I don't know about American University, but the last one had to do with
        a presentation at UCLA.

        I had asked a friend that teaches at UC Berkeley to find out through UC
        channels whether a copy of the paper was available. He was told the
        paper had not been published and was not available in the public
        domain. I assume the author did not want to share. The e-mail of the
        group was provided in the event the author changed his mind.

        As far as the content and quality of the paper all I know is that it was
        academic in nature, but what that means in fact, I cannot be certain. I
        did make a separate request under my official capacity representing the
        Kingdom, but that did not sway the author...

        Enrique