GLKingdom-Update?

  • jacksonnopp
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 12, 2009
      Can someone who knows post an update on the GLKingdom?
    • Enrique J Perez
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 13, 2009
        jacksonnopp wrote:

        > Can someone who knows post an update on the GLKingdom?

        Hello,

        The Kingdom is alive and well, though not very active in recent times.
        To see updates on what is going on in general, I refer you to read the
        Gayzettes in the file section. We do our best to publish quarterly
        during the current period and under the current circumstances.

        To give a brief ad hoc update, the government has three councils active
        and functioning in varying degrees: The Royal Council, the Governing
        Council, and the Advisory Council.

        1) In recent times, the Royal Council has been active with the greatest
        regularity. As a member of this council, I can say that we have been
        meeting monthly until last December, and now meet about every six
        weeks. The council is involved in both research and preparation for the
        moment a new Parliament is seated, but its mandate is primarily focused
        on the Crown and the Monarchy along with matters and areas that involve
        both Crown and Monarchy. Several projects have been put forward and
        adopted that include the creation of a society within the Kingdom.

        2) The Constitutional Committee of the Governing Council has been
        actively involved in both historical research and construction of a new
        Constitution that reflects both the long term goals of the Kingdom and
        the needs of our people world wide. Our goal has been a document that
        considers both short term as well as long term needs of the government
        and reflects the true nature of our Constitutional Monarchy. The
        document is in it's final review cycle, with the kind assistance of the
        Royal Council, and its supporting Organic Laws are currently being written.

        The Historical Committee of the Governing Council is finishing the
        compilation of the history of the Kingdom since its inception and
        creation, and through all of its tribulations. This is being done by a
        member of the current government that was involved during those times
        and with those governments. Once the project has been completed, the
        information will be formatted and loaded on the new web site.

        Once the Constitution is completed, filed, and posted, along with its
        supporting Organic laws, we will proceed with the re-vitalization of
        Parliament, and hold elections planned for sometime this year. This new
        Constitution will be a Renaissance of the Kingdom!

        The government is moving forward, and all of us appreciate the
        continuing support of our friends...

        /s/ Enrique Pérez
        Prime Minister
        Governing Council
        Royal Council
      • lkwls13
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 28, 2009
          Who are the members of these councils?

          --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, Enrique J Perez <ejp13@...> wrote:

          > jacksonnopp wrote:
          > >

          > > Can someone who knows post an update on the GLKingdom?
          > >

          > Hello,
          >
          > The Kingdom is alive and well, though not very active in recent times.
          > To see updates on what is going on in general, I refer you to read the
          > Gayzettes in the file section. We do our best to publish quarterly
          > during the current period and under the current circumstances.
          >
          > To give a brief ad hoc update, the government has three councils active
          > and functioning in varying degrees: The Royal Council, the Governing
          > Council, and the Advisory Council.
          >
          > 1) In recent times, the Royal Council has been active with the greatest
          > regularity. As a member of this council, I can say that we have been
          > meeting monthly until last December, and now meet about every six
          > weeks. The council is involved in both research and preparation for the
          > moment a new Parliament is seated, but its mandate is primarily focused
          > on the Crown and the Monarchy along with matters and areas that involve
          > both Crown and Monarchy. Several projects have been put forward and
          > adopted that include the creation of a society within the Kingdom.
          >
          > 2) The Constitutional Committee of the Governing Council has been
          > actively involved in both historical research and construction of a new
          > Constitution that reflects both the long term goals of the Kingdom and
          > the needs of our people world wide. Our goal has been a document that
          > considers both short term as well as long term needs of the government
          > and reflects the true nature of our Constitutional Monarchy. The
          > document is in it's final review cycle, with the kind assistance of the
          > Royal Council, and its supporting Organic Laws are currently being written.
          >
          > The Historical Committee of the Governing Council is finishing the
          > compilation of the history of the Kingdom since its inception and
          > creation, and through all of its tribulations. This is being done by a
          > member of the current government that was involved during those times
          > and with those governments. Once the project has been completed, the
          > information will be formatted and loaded on the new web site.
          >
          > Once the Constitution is completed, filed, and posted, along with its
          > supporting Organic laws, we will proceed with the re-vitalization of
          > Parliament, and hold elections planned for sometime this year. This new
          > Constitution will be a Renaissance of the Kingdom!
          >
          > The government is moving forward, and all of us appreciate the
          > continuing support of our friends...
          >

          > /s/ Enrique Pérez
          > Prime Minister
          > Governing Council
          > Royal Council

        • Enrique J Perez
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 28, 2009
            lkwls13 wrote:

            > Who are the members of these councils?
            >
            > --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com
            > <mailto:gaykingdom%40yahoogroups.com>, Enrique J Perez <ejp13@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > jacksonnopp wrote:
            > > >

            > > > Can someone who knows post an update on the GLKingdom?
            > > >

            > > Hello,
            > >
            > > The Kingdom is alive and well, though not very active in recent times.
            > > To see updates on what is going on in general, I refer you to read the
            > > Gayzettes in the file section. We do our best to publish quarterly
            > > during the current period and under the current circumstances.
            > >
            > > To give a brief ad hoc update, the government has three councils active
            > > and functioning in varying degrees: The Royal Council, the Governing
            > > Council, and the Advisory Council.
            > >
            > > 1) In recent times, the Royal Council has been active with the greatest
            > > regularity. As a member of this council, I can say that we have been
            > > meeting monthly until last December, and now meet about every six
            > > weeks. The council is involved in both research and preparation for the
            > > moment a new Parliament is seated, but its mandate is primarily focused
            > > on the Crown and the Monarchy along with matters and areas that involve
            > > both Crown and Monarchy. Several projects have been put forward and
            > > adopted that include the creation of a society within the Kingdom.
            > >
            > > 2) The Constitutional Committee of the Governing Council has been
            > > actively involved in both historical research and construction of a new
            > > Constitution that reflects both the long term goals of the Kingdom and
            > > the needs of our people world wide. Our goal has been a document that
            > > considers both short term as well as long term needs of the government
            > > and reflects the true nature of our Constitutional Monarchy. The
            > > document is in it's final review cycle, with the kind assistance of the
            > > Royal Council, and its supporting Organic Laws are currently being
            > written.
            > >
            > > The Historical Committee of the Governing Council is finishing the
            > > compilation of the history of the Kingdom since its inception and
            > > creation, and through all of its tribulations. This is being done by a
            > > member of the current government that was involved during those times
            > > and with those governments. Once the project has been completed, the
            > > information will be formatted and loaded on the new web site.
            > >
            > > Once the Constitution is completed, filed, and posted, along with its
            > > supporting Organic laws, we will proceed with the re-vitalization of
            > > Parliament, and hold elections planned for sometime this year. This new
            > > Constitution will be a Renaissance of the Kingdom!
            > >
            > > The government is moving forward, and all of us appreciate the
            > > continuing support of our friends...
            > >

            > > /s/ Enrique Pérez
            > > Prime Minister
            > > Governing Council
            > > Royal Council

            To who am I directing this answer? What is your name?
          • lkwls13
            Message 5 of 6 , May 4 7:26 AM
              My name is Roger Keith and I'm just curious as I believe an effective government needs to be transparent. No worries though.

              Message 6 of 6 , May 5 1:38 AM
                lkwls13 wrote:

                > My name is Roger Keith and I'm just curious as I believe an effective
                > government needs to be transparent. No worries though.
                >
                > --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com
                > <mailto:gaykingdom%40yahoogroups.com>, Enrique J Perez <ejp13@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > lkwls13 wrote:
                > > >

                > > > Who are the members of these councils?
                > > >
                > > > --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com
                > <mailto:gaykingdom%40yahoogroups.com>

                > times.
                > read the

                > active

                > greatest
                > for the
                > focused
                > involve

                > of a new
                > Kingdom and
                > that
                > government
                > of the
                > > > written.

                > done by a
                > times

                > with its
                > This new

                > > To who am I directing this answer? What is your name?

                Mr. Keith,

                Thank you for the courtesy of identifying yourself.

                Let me answer your question by referring you to Gayzette Volume 2 Number
                20 of August 25 2005. In that publication you will find the reference
                to Resolution MP-20050820-005, the Emergency Reorganization Act of 2005
                (TERA2005), that was passed by the last Parliament and that placed the
                current framework to reorganize the Government in place. The act calls
                for the formation of a Governing Council composed of the Prime Minister,
                President of Parliament, Deputy President of Parliament, and Chief
                Justice. The current Chief Justice and Lord Chancellor is Mr. William
                Freeman, ESQ. The Deputy President of Parliament is Mr. Louis Trusty.
                At the time this Act was made into law, I was both President of
                Parliament and Prime Minister. The Advisory Council (AC) is composed of
                last members of the Privy Council: Mr. Joseph Grande and Mr. Jon
                Matlick; Other former members of past governments may be invited to join
                the AC in the future.

                October 2005 (see Gayzette Volume 2 Number 22 August 2007) I convoked a
                Conclave and created the Royal Council (RC). The mandate of the RC is
                the protection of the Crown and the Preservation of the Monarchy. It
                should be clear that the RC was created and is organized under the
                Principles of Hermetics. All those that compose its membership are well
                versed in various disciplines of Hermetic Sciences, and well suited for
                the task at hand. The membership of the RC is private. Since I
                convoked the first conclave, as a matter of record, I was selected to
                act as the outer voice of the council. In matters the council
                addresses, when I speak on behalf of the RC, I speak in all their names,
                because the council speaks as one voice. If any of them chooses to
                reveal their membership in the RC, it shall be their sole choice. The
                RC will not involve itself with mundane matters of government and does
                not intend get directly involved in legislative actions unless those
                action threaten the Crown and Monarchy on any level. Once the
                government is reconstituted, the RC will begin to move forward on
                projects relating to the Monarchy that have tabled until the New
                Constitution is completed and in place.

                I appreciate your interest and hope this answers your questions. If you
                have other questions or require further clarification, please let me know.

                /s/
                Enrique Perez
                Prime Minister
                Governing Council