Youre FREE AMBIENTE Magazine for March 2009 is Here!

  • Herb Sosa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2009
      The ROCK&ROLL Issue|Interview with Ariel Aparicio|Actress Marlene
      Forte|Americas Gay Bachelor Search|Miami Fashion Week|Winter Music
      Conference|Sexual Addiction| Marcos Con Pelos en la Lengua - Video
      Comedy| and much more...

      www.ambiente.us
      AMBIENTE Magazine is a bilingual Hispanic LGBT publication produced
      monthly, offered free of charge, distributed electronically around the
      globe, and reaches over 30,000 loyal readers monthly. With a direct
      market of Florida, the Caribbean, Central and South America, Ambiente
      Magazine is about Hispanic art, style, politics, health, sports,
      cultural and entertainment. We provide celebrity and community
      activist
      information and interviews, thought-provoking articles, contributing
      writers from around the globe, and personal viewpoints-all written
      from
      an LGBT Hispanic prospective.

      Ambiente magazine is available via the web at www.ambiente.us

      For the LGBT (gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender) community,
      Ambiente provides information that we need and are looking for, but
      not
      often available in one source.

      Visit www.ambiente.us TODAY!