Re: [gaykingdom] Re: Conference at UCLA on GLK

  • Enrique J Perez
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 18, 2008
      kilroyjameson wrote:

      > Did anyone ever find out anything about this?
      > Any comment from the government?
      >
      > --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:gaykingdom%40yahoogroups.com>, Tlloydt@... wrote:
      > >
      > > How would one go about getting a copy of the paper on the subject?
      > >
      > > LLOYD L. THOMS JR.
      > > GREENVILLE
      > > WILMINGTON, DELAWARE
      > > UNITED STATES
      > > Tlloydt@...

      Hello,

      I sent an e-mail to the department at UCLA when we first heard about it
      in the hopes they would send us a copy; there has to be a PDF in this
      day and age. However, I received no response. I also e-mailed the
      campus LGBT group, but received no response either.

      I do not live near UCLA or know anyone who teaches or studies there any
      more.

      I agree it would be interesting to read what the author had to
      say...maybe next time I am near there, I will try to go and find out
      more info on our behalf.

      Enrique Perez
      Governing Council
    • Clock This
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 19, 2008
        Hi,
        Here's an email address I found for the organizers of the conference: lgbs@... from this website: http://www.humnet.ucla.edu/humnet/lgbts/contact.html. If the name of the author is available, maybe it's possible to just google him/her?

        strike