www.jomtienhostel.com

  • John Sharp
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2008

      your holyday in Thailand !      on jomtien beach one address for your stay!

      Pass the message to all your friends toooooooooooooo

      http://www.jomtienhostel.com/index.html

      mailto:jh@...

      Jomtien Hostel

      279/347 Moo 12 soi Somprasong plaza

      Jomtien Beach ,Nongprue,Banglamung,Chonburi.

      20150 Thailand

      Tel : +6638233416

      Fax: +6638233837

      Your choice of 25 apartments less than 300 meters form the beach.

      Our spacious studios all have A/C Wi-Fi cable TV, fridge.

      Also for comfort you can chose our one bedroom apartments.

      And would like you to have a nice holiday in our care .

      The 6 floor building has a Lift ,cafeteria and laundry service .

      All at reasonable prices and good long stay discounts

      Electric motorcycles are for rent too.(soon)

      For emails:jh@...

              Guest rooms and dormitories at Jomtien hostel are carefully designed for the ultimate comfort and convenience of our guests. All rooms are spacious, with large private balcony overlooking the natural greenery environment and sea view. Moreover.        Rooms at Jomtien hostel are pleasantly furnished with intelligent use of modern international fittings. Lift, Telephone, refrigerator, cable TV, internet Wi Fi and individually controlled air conditioner are all included.         Jomtien hostel offers ideal comfort for your stay with enchanting privacy, spectacular beauty, clean and friendly atmosphere. Surrounded by tropical verdant residential environment, it is located on the beach side. The perfect location to reach various tourist spots around the Pattaya city and at the same time a uniquely quiet and pollution free place to stay. .

      Jomtien hostel

      Situee a 300 metres de la palge de jomtien a 150 km au sud de Bangkok .

      Un endroit ideal pour vos vacances en familles ou entre amis

      25 studios et appartement entierements equippes ,

       internet climatisation eau chaude et assenseur.

      Un café brasserie pour vos repas

      Service de laverie et repassage

      1. Best Regards, John Sharp Alcatel Lucent Jalan P Diponegoro no 42 ,Pangkalan Bun ,74111. KALTENG.Indonesia:
      2. mobile in Indonesia :+ 62 816 104 740 :office 62 532 299 66
      3. Apromen co ltd Jomtien Beach 279/347-350 Moo 12 Nongprue Banglamung,Chonburi 20150. Thailand.
      4. Mobile in Thailand + 66 819 108 235;in France +33 634 184 620