Re: Conference at UCLA on GLK

  • kilroyjameson
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 17, 2008
      Did anyone ever find out anything about this?
      Any comment from the government?

      --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, Tlloydt@... wrote:

      > How would one go about getting a copy of the paper on the subject?
      >
      > LLOYD L. THOMS JR.
      > GREENVILLE
      > WILMINGTON, DELAWARE
      > UNITED STATES
      > Tlloydt@...

    • Enrique J Perez
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 18, 2008
        kilroyjameson wrote:

        > Did anyone ever find out anything about this?
        > Any comment from the government?
        >
        > --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com
        > <mailto:gaykingdom%40yahoogroups.com>, Tlloydt@... wrote:
        > >
        > > How would one go about getting a copy of the paper on the subject?
        > >
        > > LLOYD L. THOMS JR.
        > > GREENVILLE
        > > WILMINGTON, DELAWARE
        > > UNITED STATES
        > > Tlloydt@...

        Hello,

        I sent an e-mail to the department at UCLA when we first heard about it
        in the hopes they would send us a copy; there has to be a PDF in this
        day and age. However, I received no response. I also e-mailed the
        campus LGBT group, but received no response either.

        I do not live near UCLA or know anyone who teaches or studies there any
        more.

        I agree it would be interesting to read what the author had to
        say...maybe next time I am near there, I will try to go and find out
        more info on our behalf.

        Enrique Perez
        Governing Council
      • Clock This
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 19, 2008
          Hi,
          Here's an email address I found for the organizers of the conference: lgbs@... from this website: http://www.humnet.ucla.edu/humnet/lgbts/contact.html. If the name of the author is available, maybe it's possible to just google him/her?

          strike