Re: Conference at UCLA on GLK

  • Clock This
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 15, 2008
      Perhaps it's possible to contact the author or the conference organizers at UCLA itself? The latter option seems a more likely solution.
    • kilroyjameson
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 17, 2008
        Did anyone ever find out anything about this?
        Any comment from the government?

        --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, Tlloydt@... wrote:

        > How would one go about getting a copy of the paper on the subject?
        >
        > LLOYD L. THOMS JR.
        > GREENVILLE
        > WILMINGTON, DELAWARE
        > UNITED STATES
        > Tlloydt@...

      • Enrique J Perez
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 18, 2008
          kilroyjameson wrote:

          > Did anyone ever find out anything about this?
          > Any comment from the government?
          >
          > --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com
          > <mailto:gaykingdom%40yahoogroups.com>, Tlloydt@... wrote:
          > >
          > > How would one go about getting a copy of the paper on the subject?
          > >
          > > LLOYD L. THOMS JR.
          > > GREENVILLE
          > > WILMINGTON, DELAWARE
          > > UNITED STATES
          > > Tlloydt@...

          Hello,

          I sent an e-mail to the department at UCLA when we first heard about it
          in the hopes they would send us a copy; there has to be a PDF in this
          day and age. However, I received no response. I also e-mailed the
          campus LGBT group, but received no response either.

          I do not live near UCLA or know anyone who teaches or studies there any
          more.

          I agree it would be interesting to read what the author had to
          say...maybe next time I am near there, I will try to go and find out
          more info on our behalf.

          Enrique Perez
          Governing Council
        • Clock This
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 19, 2008
            Hi,
            Here's an email address I found for the organizers of the conference: lgbs@... from this website: http://www.humnet.ucla.edu/humnet/lgbts/contact.html. If the name of the author is available, maybe it's possible to just google him/her?

            strike