Re: [gaykingdom] Conference at UCLA on GLK

  • Tlloydt@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 14, 2008
      How would one go about getting a copy of the paper on the subject?

      LLOYD L. THOMS JR.
      GREENVILLE
      WILMINGTON, DELAWARE
      UNITED STATES
      Tlloydt@...
    • Clock This
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 15, 2008
        Perhaps it's possible to contact the author or the conference organizers at UCLA itself? The latter option seems a more likely solution.
      • kilroyjameson
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 17, 2008
          Did anyone ever find out anything about this?
          Any comment from the government?

          --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, Tlloydt@... wrote:

          > How would one go about getting a copy of the paper on the subject?
          >
          > LLOYD L. THOMS JR.
          > GREENVILLE
          > WILMINGTON, DELAWARE
          > UNITED STATES
          > Tlloydt@...

        • Enrique J Perez
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 18, 2008
            kilroyjameson wrote:

            > Did anyone ever find out anything about this?
            > Any comment from the government?
            >
            > --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com
            > <mailto:gaykingdom%40yahoogroups.com>, Tlloydt@... wrote:
            > >
            > > How would one go about getting a copy of the paper on the subject?
            > >
            > > LLOYD L. THOMS JR.
            > > GREENVILLE
            > > WILMINGTON, DELAWARE
            > > UNITED STATES
            > > Tlloydt@...

            Hello,

            I sent an e-mail to the department at UCLA when we first heard about it
            in the hopes they would send us a copy; there has to be a PDF in this
            day and age. However, I received no response. I also e-mailed the
            campus LGBT group, but received no response either.

            I do not live near UCLA or know anyone who teaches or studies there any
            more.

            I agree it would be interesting to read what the author had to
            say...maybe next time I am near there, I will try to go and find out
            more info on our behalf.

            Enrique Perez
            Governing Council
          • Clock This
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 19, 2008
              Hi,
              Here's an email address I found for the organizers of the conference: lgbs@... from this website: http://www.humnet.ucla.edu/humnet/lgbts/contact.html. If the name of the author is available, maybe it's possible to just google him/her?

              strike