AMBIENTE MAGAZINE |OCT 15 |LESLIE JORDAN |TOM FORD |GODS OF RUGBY | SISSI |

  • Herb Sosa
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2008
      www.ambiente.us
      Inivitation to receive AMBIENTE Magazine for FREE ... Win a Weekend
      at the Historic MIAMI RIVER INN... Win Andrew Christian-designed
      OBAMA '08 Briefs...
      To Receive AMBIENTE just e-mail us with the word SUSCRIBE to
      info@...

      AMBIENTE Magazine is a bilingual Hispanic LGBT publication produced
      bi-monthly, offered free of charge, distributed electronically around
      the globe, and reaches over 30,000 loyal readers monthly. With a
      direct market of Florida, the Caribbean, Central and South America,
      Ambiente Magazine is about Hispanic art, style, politics, health,
      sports, cultural and entertainment. We provide celebrity and community
      activist information and interviews, thought-provoking articles,
      contributing writers from around the globe, and personal viewpoints-
      all written from an LGBT Hispanic prospective.

      Ambiente magazine is available via the web at www.ambiente.us

      For the LGBT (gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender) community,
      Ambiente provides information that we need and are looking for, but
      not
      often available in one source.

      Visit www.ambiente.us TODAY!