Conference at UCLA on GLK

  • strike1200
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 12, 2008
      Hi!
      Just found out there was a conference at UCLA in which someone gave a
      paper on the Gay & Lesbian Kingdom. Anyone know more about this?
      Here's the link to the conference website:
      http://www.humnet.ucla.edu/humnet/lgbts/events/LAQSC2008.html
      Scroll down to find mention of the panel.
      strike
    • Tlloydt@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 14, 2008
        How would one go about getting a copy of the paper on the subject?

        LLOYD L. THOMS JR.
        GREENVILLE
        WILMINGTON, DELAWARE
        UNITED STATES
        Tlloydt@...
      • Clock This
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 15, 2008
          Perhaps it's possible to contact the author or the conference organizers at UCLA itself? The latter option seems a more likely solution.
        • kilroyjameson
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 17, 2008
            Did anyone ever find out anything about this?
            Any comment from the government?

            --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, Tlloydt@... wrote:

            > How would one go about getting a copy of the paper on the subject?
            >
            > LLOYD L. THOMS JR.
            > GREENVILLE
            > WILMINGTON, DELAWARE
            > UNITED STATES
            > Tlloydt@...

          • Enrique J Perez
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 18, 2008
              kilroyjameson wrote:

              > Did anyone ever find out anything about this?
              > Any comment from the government?
              >
              > --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com
              > <mailto:gaykingdom%40yahoogroups.com>, Tlloydt@... wrote:
              > >
              > > How would one go about getting a copy of the paper on the subject?
              > >
              > > LLOYD L. THOMS JR.
              > > GREENVILLE
              > > WILMINGTON, DELAWARE
              > > UNITED STATES
              > > Tlloydt@...

              Hello,

              I sent an e-mail to the department at UCLA when we first heard about it
              in the hopes they would send us a copy; there has to be a PDF in this
              day and age. However, I received no response. I also e-mailed the
              campus LGBT group, but received no response either.

              I do not live near UCLA or know anyone who teaches or studies there any
              more.

              I agree it would be interesting to read what the author had to
              say...maybe next time I am near there, I will try to go and find out
              more info on our behalf.

              Enrique Perez
              Governing Council
            • Clock This
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 19, 2008
                Hi,
                Here's an email address I found for the organizers of the conference: lgbs@... from this website: http://www.humnet.ucla.edu/humnet/lgbts/contact.html. If the name of the author is available, maybe it's possible to just google him/her?

                strike