AMBIENTE | OCTOBER 2008 | ELLIOT TORRES | NAKED COWBOYS | STEPHEN GASKILL | BODE

  • Herb Sosa
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      www.ambiente.us
      AMBIENTE | OCTOBER 2008 | ELLIOT TORRES | NAKED COWBOYS | STEPHEN
      GASKILL | BODEGA AVE | and much more...

      AMBIENTE Magazine is a bilingual Hispanic LGBT publication produced
      bi-monthly, offered free of charge, distributed electronically around
      the globe, and reaches over 30,000 loyal readers monthly. With a
      direct market of Florida, the Caribbean, Central and South America,
      Ambiente Magazine is about Hispanic art, style, politics, health,
      sports, cultural and entertainment. We provide celebrity and community
      activist information and interviews, thought-provoking articles,
      contributing writers from around the globe, and personal viewpoints-
      all written from an LGBT Hispanic prospective.

      Ambiente magazine is available via the web at www.ambiente.us

      For the LGBT (gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender) community,
      Ambiente provides information that we need and are looking for, but
      not
      often available in one source.

      Visit www.ambiente.us TODAY!