AMBIENTE | MAGAZINE | REVISTA | SEPTEMBER 15 2008 | NEW LOOK | ATTITUDE

  • Herb Sosa
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 8:09 PM
      Mr. Miami Beach – Michael Aller, Gay Athletes in Beijing, Yasmin
      Takes on Okeechobee, Fla., Nebraska U Wrestlers on Porn Site, Katy
      Perry & Much more!

      www.ambiente.us
      AMBIENTE Magazine is a bilingual Hispanic LGBT publication produced
      bi-monthly, offered free of charge, distributed electronically around
      the
      globe, and reaches over 30,000+ loyal readers monthly. With a direct
      market of Florida, the Caribbean, Central and South America, Ambiente
      Magazine is about Hispanic art, style, politics, health, sports,
      cultural and entertainment. We provide celebrity and community
      activist
      information and interviews, thought-provoking articles, contributing
      writers from around the globe, and personal viewpoints-all written
      from
      an LGBT Hispanic prospective.

      Ambiente magazine is available via the web at www.ambiente.us

      For the LGBT (gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender) community,
      Ambiente provides information that we need and are looking for, but
      not
      often available in one source.

      Visit www.ambiente.us TODAY!