citizenship

  • lordkarlhuber
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 13 8:35 AM
      hello,
      can anyone!!!! tell us how to become a citizen?
      thx
      chris&steve
    • Bill
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 26 9:57 PM
        The Gay Kingdom project is still working through reorganization. Some
        of the history of the group is available through this yahoo group or
        the wikipedia article (discussion) of the GLK history.

        There will be an organization, with elected representatives, to emerge
        after a substructure is in place, but promising that we will have our
        work done by a date certain is neither realistic or wise.

        So, in answer to your question, you will be able to petition
        citizenship after the reorganization enters its final phase sometime
        this year. If you become aware of the history this group has endured,
        I would hope you might be pleased that we have taken a more
        circumspect approach to building first a gay government that works for
        GLBTi people.

        In the interim, we trust your prayers and well-wishes are indeed with us.

        -Bill Freeman

        --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "lordkarlhuber" <lordkarlhuber@...>