AMBIENTE l JULY 2008 l DJ Hector Fonseca l Sordid Lives on TV l Everglades

  • Herb Sosa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2008
      www.ambiente.us
      AMBIENTE Magazine is a bilingual Hispanic LGBT publication produced
      monthly, offered free of charge, distributed electronically around the
      globe, and reaches over 30,000+ loyal readers bi-monthly. With a direct
      market of Florida, the Caribbean, Central and South America, Ambiente
      Magazine is about Hispanic art, style, politics, health, sports,
      cultural and entertainment. We provide celebrity and community
      activist information and interviews, thought-provoking articles,
      contributing writers from around the globe, and personal viewpoints-all
      written from an LGBT Hispanic prospective.

      Ambiente magazine is available via the web at www.ambiente.us

      For the LGBT (gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender) community,
      Ambiente provides information that we need and are looking for, but
      not often available in one source.

      Visit www.ambiente.us TODAY!