Mass Drumming Planned for March 20th International Earth day

  • Jerry Moody
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2008
      Greeting my friend
      Please Pass The Word
      I know its hard for us all to believe that this war has been going on for 5 years. 3 years
      ago we
      held a world wide drumming event on March 20th to celebrate International Earth Day and
      the spring
      equinox. We also wanted to point out the effect that the war is having on the earth.

      Now 5 years into the war we will drum again.

      On March 20,2008 in celebration of International Earth Day, Spring Equinox, Alban Eilir,
      Eostar,
      Eostre, Feast of Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Festival of Trees, Lady Day,
      NawRuz ,
      No Ruz, Ostara, The Return of the Sun Serpent, Ostra, Rites of Spring, Setsubun, and the
      Vernal
      Equinox. We are asking you to join us once again, uniting our drums around the world for
      Hope and
      Renewal

      If you would like to take part in the event you will need to drum from 7:00 until 8:30pm
      on March
      20th.

      Call your friends, make a party out of it... It's time to Drum for Hope and Renewal.

      Please write me at upkentucky@... of you are going to take part so we can keep
      track of how
      far the drums sounded.

      Please Join the New Morning Drums for Peace yahoo group at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/New-Morning-Drums-for-Peace/
      Also Vist NewMorningWorld.com gobigblue.com
      Your in Hope and Renewal
      Jerry
      New Morning Drums for Peace