Your FREE/GRATIS Ambiente Magazine for September/Septiembre 2007 is HERE!

  • Herb Sosa
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28 10:18 AM
      www.ambiente.us
      AMBIENTE Magazine is a bilingual Hispanic LGBT publication produced
      monthly, offered free of charge, distributed electronically around the
      globe, and reaches over 30,000 loyal readers monthly. With a direct
      market of Florida, the Caribbean, Central and South America, Ambiente
      Magazine is about Hispanic art, style, politics, health, sports,
      cultural and entertainment. We provide celebrity and community activist
      information and interviews, thought-provoking articles, contributing
      writers from around the globe, and personal viewpoints-all written from
      an LGBT Hispanic prospective.

      Ambiente magazine is available via the web at www.ambiente.us

      For the LGBT (gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender) community,
      Ambiente provides information that we need and are looking for, but not
      often available in one source.

      Visit www.ambiente.us TODAY!