RE: [gaykingdom] Re: gay marrige

  • Larry Bulechek
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 19 6:43 PM
      Message
      Is this still going on?   Its been years....either build the country or let it go.

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 20 8:46 AM
        At 06:43 PM 8/19/2007, Larry Bulechek wrote:
        Is this still going on?   Its been years....either build the country or let it go.

        Build it before the rising oceans flood it?  Could be a new news angle, "Entire Country Under Water!"

        --
        Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.  www.interstellar.com
        tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886