Are you Generation Q?

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Are you gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or same sex attracted
      and don't feel you fit into the "stereotype".

      MyQueerspace and queerplanet are taking a step into the next
      generation- GenerationQ! We are joining forces to bring you a portal
      for EVERYONE, no matter how you identify we are ALL same sex
      attracted, that's what we have in common.

      If you would like to be a part of this totally unique and exciting
      project we are looking for YOU!

      We need writers, photographers, designers, developers and team
      leaders from around the world. USA, Australia, Canada, UK, Europe,
      South Africa...

      If you have a couple of hours spare every week and would like to be
      a part of this very unique adventure, we'd like to hear from you NOW!

      You will soon experience something that isn't happening anywhere
      else in the world. Don't miss out on being a part of this, join the
      team and join the future.

      Andrew
      xxxx