ALL MALE PARTY IN MINNESOTA

  • Wharfbear
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2006
      Bare Bears in the Woods Pool Party
      Saturday, June 10, 2006 starting at 1pm.
      Northfield, MN 55057

      The pool is heated for your enjoyment. This pool party has lots of
      trees all around the property, so it will be a clothing optional
      day. Please bring a towel, bug dope, and sunscreen (don't want
      anything to get to burnt). All we ask is that you help cover the
      expense, and donate $20 to help pay for the food, pop and pool
      expenses. It will take place rain or shine. This year the pool area
      is fenced in. Please keep the gates closed as the cats roam the area
      and we cannot let them out of the fenced in area.

      Dinner and soft drinks will be provided. This year we will have
      burgers and chicken along with munchies.

      Bring a sleeping bag and or tent if you want to spend the night. At
      least bring a sleeping bag, just in case. We have a lot of room for
      tents.
      There will be a bon fire in the evening (weather permitting).

      This party is to sit back and relax, enjoy the pool and, sun. There
      are only a couple of rules:

      No drugs! If you bring anything to drink for yourself like beer,
      there is to be no glass, and no sex by the pool.

      You can get here anytime after 1pm, about. Munchies will be
      available and we will be serving dinner between 5pm and 7pm. Please
      try to get here before the sun sets because this place may be a
      little harder to find in the dark if you never been here before.

      The porch lights will be on Friday night, if you want to drive out
      and stay over night. Just let us know when you will be coming on
      Friday.

      To RSVP by June 8, 2006, please e-mail or call
      Jeff at mnbearus@...
      or check out the link to the group