Citizenship Application :-)

  • Stephane Tintin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2006
      Hello everyone,
      I have been looking in the Group's Files & Links sections as well as on the gaykingdom's website and cannot seem to find any Application form for Citizenship request.

      I did a quick search through the Message archives and found glennronfarms' Message # 2191 posted on December 26th 2005 also requesting about the Citizenship Application form but which appears to have not been granted answer...

      I was hopefull to send a copy of the request to my lover as part of a Valentine's Day gift but we sure are short on time !

      Can any Member, Moderator, Owner &/or hopefully Your Gayness Emperor please grant us with answers regarding the obtention of Citizenship Application forms ?

      Stéphane BRUNEAU aka tintin_montreal1972 (public account) aka yngman4oldertops (gay account)

      Verdun (Montréal), Québec, CANADA.