Back !

  • Ridgeer Roy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2006
      Hello Again ...

      The virus which had been creeping in the yahoo groups was finally able to victimize me by disabling my account. It felt weird to start all over again. This time, I felt that a fresh start might do me good.

      Some of us are currently working on an article on the recent issue of gay harrassment in Lucknow(India), and we intend to send it to some magazines that might help UN and other NGOs to fight for the Gay Rights Issue in India better. Most of the work I see on the net are like reports on the incidents. I had saved a good lot of work from the regulars John Patrick, Nishant Shah and others, all of which have now got lost. So right from the scratch I am beginning to collect articles on homosexuality in Indian History. Would appreciate if anyone would come forward to help me out.

      Also thought would include some pictures this time. These were send by a Nice Friend sometime back. Hope it will brighten up your day (or desktop).

      Love always...
      Rij

      Yahoo! Photos