Re: a gay nation, another point....

  • someonenotfamous
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 19, 2006
      Donald, blood does not have to be shed, the Coral Sea Islands were
      chosen by the Gay activists because they are an uninhabited external
      territory/colony of Australia. This means under international law
      and the Charter of the United Nations and the Constituion of
      Australia as an External Overseas Territory the UN Law of "All
      external Territories have a right to self government and self
      determination" applies. The Coral Sea Islands as a territory has
      the same legal standing in the world as say Gibralter does to
      England or Tahiti does to France and under International law must be
      allowed to Self determine, it has its own United Nations country
      code of CR and is intitled to its own top level domain if it becomes
      inhapited. So the Aussies gays and lesbians who raised the rainbow
      flaf there were certainly onto something

      Sally

      --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, Donald Kirby <kndmgck@y...> wrote:

      > Not only is the problem momentum, but aversion to real action. No
      land is avalible unless taken; and no political bodie willingly
      gives up any power, be it people, land or otherwise. The only way
      to achieve and maintain a seperate nation for a homeland is if
      people are willing to fight for it. Any group that is oppressed
      cannot achieve freedom until they are willing to shed blood-not
      just theirs but that of others as well, Until the GLBT community is
      ready to do as the founding fathers of almost every other nation
      on earth did no "GLBT Homeland" will ever exist. WE-as a whole- can
      whine and pout and cry and try to use courts and polititians(most
      of which are corrupt or imbeciles) and achieve nothing- or WE can
      pick a spot, settle there, and fight for what we want. History has
      shown that such things have one price: blood. Ours and theirs. Even
      the followers of the Blessed Ghandi shed their own blood. But we
      who speak of a gay homeland don't want a homeland bad enough to
      > such a thing. It might muss our hair.
      > Does this sound a little militaristic? It should. It is
      reality, it is history, it is the Truth.

      > Viktor Zimmermann <viktor.zimmermann@g...> wrote: Steff,
      >
      > you rise a topic which probably many wanted to stir but never
      dared.
      > The very idea of a queer nation is much older than is generally
      > believed, and there were always less or more active phases in
      the
      > development of this idea. There are many conceptions existing:
      from "I
      > hate straights" to "Gay Parallel Republic" and of course the one-
      man
      > show of Mr. Anderson. Search for "Queer nationalism" on Google
      and you
      > will certainly find some interesting articles.
      >
      > Well, to answer your question - I must tell you, that most
      actors in
      > the gay nationalism movement seem somewhat uncertain about what
      to do
      > next now. You see, the idea is that much high-flown that most
      people
      > are very euphoric in the first days/weeks, but they let their
      support
      > drop when some real things have to be done - e.g. signing of
      official
      > documents for registration, paying membership dues or simply
      > participating in some tiresome debates. Whenever something real
      must
      > be done, we loose faith and hide in corners, waiting for
      somebody else
      > making the next step.
      >
      > Most of us seem unable to overcome past differences and are
      trapped in
      > our ego-centrism. Even if history has proved that our opponents
      behold
      > right, we cannot make a step towards them and acknowledge our
      > misjudgment. It's not the "us against them" matter, fellows:
      it's
      > about the ability to accept differences of political views. If
      we
      > could find a way to communicate to eachother directly and not
      through
      > our lawyers, it would be a small, but important progress.
      >
      > However, this movement is certainly not dead. Whereas I suppose
      that
      > the remains of Kingdom's government are also planning some re-
      > organization, it's not the only place in the world to discuss
      the gay
      > self-determination. You might find it interesting to peer into
      the
      > "Gay Homeland" discussion group as well:
      >
      > http://forum.gayhomeland.org
      >
      > There we are discussing some aspects of gay nationalism as such,
      now
      > independently from the republican/monarchist mindstate. The
      forum is
      > open to anybody intersted in the gay life and is not strictly
      bound to
      > only republican supporters.
      >
      > I hope that this message will be not understood as an unfriendly
      > attempt to draw subscribers of this group into our own forum.
      It's
      > just a hand, stretched out to this group and all actively
      interested
      > in the discussion, inclusively the moderators/government.
      >
      > We must recognize that all previous efforts obviously HAVE
      failed and
      > we are in need of a serious discussion before we start a next
      try.
      > What do we want to achieve at the long-term, what can we achieve
      > within the next few years? It obviously does NOT suffice
      to "declare
      > independency" and choose an island on the map to be regarded as
      our
      > property.
      >
      > Come back to Earth, buddies, leave the sulling corner and let's
      talk
      > about the enterprise like grown-ups.
      >
      > Viktor Zimmermann

      > Sea island
      real estate Sea island
      ga United nation
      flag
      Sea island hotel
      Sea island inn Sea island
      inn myrtle
      beach

      Service.

      > ---------------------------------
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Yahoo! Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
      > Photo Books. You design it and we'll bind it!

    • Viktor Zimmermann
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 27, 2006
        Dear Sally,

        what's your definition for "troublemaker"? If this is somebody who is
        asking too many questions, which other people are unwilling to answer
        honestly, so yes - I am. I love asking questions.

        Indeed, upon I began asking questions, some other people began to do
        alike. The answers were not satisfying - you can't seriously blame ME
        for this? The "gayrepublic group" was formed by individuals, who have
        left this group by free pieces anyway, or were urged to leave. I never
        was telling the world anything more, than Mr. Freeman and Mr. Peréz
        are telling now as well (see gaykingdom.org) - just a couple of
        monthes earlier. And, if you please, what have I to do with the final
        break-up between Mr. Anderson and the rest of his kingdom? No, dear -
        it was a logical consequence, and most of the troubles were caused by
        Mr. Anderson himself - he proved to be extremely gifted in loosing
        trust from many good people, who at beginning took this project
        seriously and invested lots of time and work into it.

        Now to my own business, upon request. Well, a "recent threat of suing"
        from Gunnar? Not at all recent and, no offense - Gunnar talks lot of
        things when he is angry. ;D You can ask him if you wish - he is member
        of this group. As for "lies and rumor" you should check the "Gayzette"
        in this group's file section (with official apologize from "HIM Dale"
        for fraudulent pictures on the old website), as well as the new
        gaykingdom.org website - obviously, in the meanwhile Dale is the only
        one who believes the very fairytales he told us 1 year ago. Our
        website was changed 3 monthes after the conflict with Dale and this
        occasion had nothing to do with him or his "legal actions". I hope
        this helps.

        Generally, it is nothing dishonest or compromizing to be sued by
        certain people - it only indicates that one has crossed their
        interests in some way. And, no offense - Dale would have had his
        reasons to actually NOT going to the court - his chances to win the
        threatend lawsuit were not that good, I guess.

        Semper Augustus,

        Vicky :)

        --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "someonenotfamous"