a gay nation

  • Pongo
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 13, 2006
      About a gay nation

      Once there was a movement full of ideals which purpose was to found a gay nation. But what happened to that movement? What happened to the gay state? Is this all over, just because some people were not able to get along with each other? I don't want to blame anyone! But this movement seems to be dead.

      The holocaust on the gay and lesbian people is the longest lasting genocide in the entire history of the world. It's everywhere. From the struggle for the gay marriage till the struggle for life. There are still gays, lesbians and transsexuals who are prosecuted, tortured and murdered just because of their sexual identity. Because of what they are, because of that we are. We can't accept that anymore. It can only be ended with a homestead for the gay tribe. The establishment of a gay state is not about yet another place to fuck. It's about life. A save place for all the queer people. A place of absolute human rights. Where we can be what we are. Where we are free.

      It's not about asking for something it's about taking what is ours. We make 5 - 10 % of the worlds population! We are only a minority if we allow us to be one. In January 2006 there were 6,519 billions humans on earth, that means that here are approximately 326 till 652 million humans who are not straight! Just to compare: There are only 298 million US-Americans. We are one of the biggest peoples on earth!
      Forget the minority! Forget the discrimination! Forget the begging for more rights! When we all will stand as one we can be what ever we want to be!
      This sounds elevated but this is the truth. Once a man called Theodor Herzl said "Wenn Ihr wollt, ist es kein Märchen!"  "If you want it, it's not a fairy tale" and he proved to be right. In 1948 the state of Israel was founded. Even this was under different cirumstances the message is still the same: It will be if you want it!
      Against all antanogism and all hate we have to stand up for our rights! Unified we can reach our high goal.

      And even it sounds exaggerated, allow yourself to dream again:
      What about a Gay Intervention Forces? Such a group could act world wide an intrude a state such as Iran and rescue gay  men (mostly they are gay men) who were sentenced to death because of what they are. You think this is crazy. I think this is possible. Just imagine. Take a moment to think about it. Fighting the injustice we could save lifes.
      And to go a step further, what about Unified Gay Forces? Some sort of a gay army. Although I am against violence we need to protect ourselves and those who are like us. This can also be a first step for the founding of our state. We will need protection then, too.

      The main question is: Where should we erect our state?
      Although this is a very important question, i think this is not that urgent. At first we should found a Organzation which only purpose is finding a homestead for the gay tribe. Then we could establish the Gay Intervention Forces. Not until the gay tribe is unified we could think of founding a national state with own territories. This is the last and final step. There's a lot to be done before we are ready for that.

      Only together we can change something (that includes you)

      Steff

    • Viktor Zimmermann
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 16, 2006
        Steff,

        you rise a topic which probably many wanted to stir but never dared.
        The very idea of a queer nation is much older than is generally
        believed, and there were always less or more active phases in the
        development of this idea. There are many conceptions existing: from "I
        hate straights" to "Gay Parallel Republic" and of course the one-man
        show of Mr. Anderson. Search for "Queer nationalism" on Google and you
        will certainly find some interesting articles.

        Well, to answer your question - I must tell you, that most actors in
        the gay nationalism movement seem somewhat uncertain about what to do
        next now. You see, the idea is that much high-flown that most people
        are very euphoric in the first days/weeks, but they let their support
        drop when some real things have to be done - e.g. signing of official
        documents for registration, paying membership dues or simply
        participating in some tiresome debates. Whenever something real must
        be done, we loose faith and hide in corners, waiting for somebody else
        making the next step.

        Most of us seem unable to overcome past differences and are trapped in
        our ego-centrism. Even if history has proved that our opponents behold
        right, we cannot make a step towards them and acknowledge our
        misjudgment. It's not the "us against them" matter, fellows: it's
        about the ability to accept differences of political views. If we
        could find a way to communicate to eachother directly and not through
        our lawyers, it would be a small, but important progress.

        However, this movement is certainly not dead. Whereas I suppose that
        the remains of Kingdom's government are also planning some re-
        organization, it's not the only place in the world to discuss the gay
        self-determination. You might find it interesting to peer into the
        "Gay Homeland" discussion group as well:

        http://forum.gayhomeland.org

        There we are discussing some aspects of gay nationalism as such, now
        independently from the republican/monarchist mindstate. The forum is
        open to anybody intersted in the gay life and is not strictly bound to
        only republican supporters.

        I hope that this message will be not understood as an unfriendly
        attempt to draw subscribers of this group into our own forum. It's
        just a hand, stretched out to this group and all actively interested
        in the discussion, inclusively the moderators/government.

        We must recognize that all previous efforts obviously HAVE failed and
        we are in need of a serious discussion before we start a next try.
        What do we want to achieve at the long-term, what can we achieve
        within the next few years? It obviously does NOT suffice to "declare
        independency" and choose an island on the map to be regarded as our
        property.

        Come back to Earth, buddies, leave the sulling corner and let's talk
        about the enterprise like grown-ups.

        Viktor Zimmermann
      • Donald Kirby

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 19, 2006
            One of the best, cheapest and most effective ways to destroy the
            Idea of a gay Nation, is, at least in my opinion, to call for
            violence. In this days, a gay Kiss-In is, according to Pentagon
            Papers, considered as a 'serious threat' of terrorism.
            Acting like this (calling for violence) is silly and dangerous.
            That's what I think.

            --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, Donald Kirby <kndmgck@y...> wrote:

            > Not only is the problem momentum, but aversion to real action. No
            land is available unless taken; and no political body willingly g
[...]

          • ridgeet roy
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 19, 2006
              Cant we start with from a small town or city ?

              Rij

            • someonenotfamous
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 19, 2006
                Victor, you of all people should practise what you preach!!! You
                were one of the main trouble makers and are one of the people who
                caused much damage to the kingdom and formed the breakaway republic
                group, you then posted lies and rumour on your gat republic web site
                that resulted in HIM Dale taking legal action against you and you
                had to remove the offending information, you have also had to endure
                other legal threats against you by members of your own republic
                group such as Gunther and his recent threat of suing you, so maybe
                you should take a look at yourself before lectuing others.

                Sally

                --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Viktor Zimmermann"
                <viktor.zimmermann@g...> wrote:

> [...]
                > only republican supporters.
                >
                > I hope that this message will be not understood as an unfriendly
                > attempt to draw subscribers of this group into our own forum. It's
                > just a hand, stretched out to this group and all actively
                interested
                > in the discussion, inclusively the moderators/government.
                >
                > We must recognize that all previous efforts obviously HAVE failed
                and
                > we are in need of a serious discussion before we start a next try.
                > What do we want to achieve at the long-term, what can we achieve
                > within the next few years? It obviously does NOT suffice
                to "declare
                > independency" and choose an island on the map to be regarded as
                our
                > property.
                >
                > Come back to Earth, buddies, leave the sulling corner and let's

              • someonenotfamous
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 19, 2006
                  Donald, blood does not have to be shed, the Coral Sea Islands were
                  chosen by the Gay activists because they are an uninhabited external
                  territory/colony of Australia. This means under international law
                  and the Charter of the United Nations and the Constituion of
                  Australia as an External Overseas Territory the UN Law of "All
                  external Territories have a right to self government and self
                  determination" applies. The Coral Sea Islands as a territory has
                  the same legal standing in the world as say Gibralter does to
                  England or Tahiti does to France and under International law must be
                  allowed to Self determine, it has its own United Nations country
                  code of CR and is intitled to its own top level domain if it becomes
                  inhapited. So the Aussies gays and lesbians who raised the rainbow
                  flaf there were certainly onto something

                  Sally

> [...]
                  >
                  > I hope that this message will be not understood as an unfriendly
                  > attempt to draw subscribers of this group into our own forum.
                  It's
                  > just a hand, stretched out to this group and all actively
                  interested
                  > in the discussion, inclusively the moderators/government.
                  >
                  > We must recognize that all previous efforts obviously HAVE
                  failed and
                  > we are in need of a serious discussion before we start a next
                  try.
                  > What do we want to achieve at the long-term, what can we achieve
                  > within the next few years? It obviously does NOT suffice
                  to "declare
                  > independency" and choose an island on the map to be regarded as
                  our
                  > property.
                  >
                  > Come back to Earth, buddies, leave the sulling corner and let's

                  real estate Sea island
                  ga United nation
                  flag
                  Sea island hotel
                  Sea island inn Sea island
                  inn myrtle
                  beach

                  Service.

                  > ---------------------------------
                  >

                  > ---------------------------------
                  > Yahoo! Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
                  > Photo Books. You design it and we'll bind it!

                • Viktor Zimmermann
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 27, 2006
                    Dear Sally,

                    what's your definition for "troublemaker"? If this is somebody who is
                    asking too many questions, which other people are unwilling to answer
                    honestly, so yes - I am. I love asking questions.

                    Indeed, upon I began asking questions, some other people began to do
                    alike. The answers were not satisfying - you can't seriously blame ME
                    for this? The "gayrepublic group" was formed by individuals, who have
                    left this group by free pieces anyway, or were urged to leave. I never
                    was telling the world anything more, than Mr. Freeman and Mr. Peréz
                    are telling now as well (see gaykingdom.org) - just a couple of
                    monthes earlier. And, if you please, what have I to do with the final
                    break-up between Mr. Anderson and the rest of his kingdom? No, dear -
                    it was a logical consequence, and most of the troubles were caused by
                    Mr. Anderson himself - he proved to be extremely gifted in loosing
                    trust from many good people, who at beginning took this project
                    seriously and invested lots of time and work into it.

                    Now to my own business, upon request. Well, a "recent threat of suing"
                    from Gunnar? Not at all recent and, no offense - Gunnar talks lot of
                    things when he is angry. ;D You can ask him if you wish - he is member
                    of this group. As for "lies and rumor" you should check the "Gayzette"
                    in this group's file section (with official apologize from "HIM Dale"
                    for fraudulent pictures on the old website), as well as the new
                    gaykingdom.org website - obviously, in the meanwhile Dale is the only
                    one who believes the very fairytales he told us 1 year ago. Our
                    website was changed 3 monthes after the conflict with Dale and this
                    occasion had nothing to do with him or his "legal actions". I hope
                    this helps.

                    Generally, it is nothing dishonest or compromizing to be sued by
                    certain people - it only indicates that one has crossed their
                    interests in some way. And, no offense - Dale would have had his
                    reasons to actually NOT going to the court - his chances to win the
                    threatend lawsuit were not that good, I guess.

                    Semper Augustus,

                    Vicky :)

                    --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "someonenotfamous"