SWOT

  • ridgeet roy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2006
      Strengths
      1. High Creative Quotient
      2. Compassion & Empathy towards friends and family
      3. Better Dressing Sense
      4. Dedication in relationship
      5. Sense of Style
      Weaknesses
      1. Less commitment
      2. Strong sexual drive
      3. Closeted
      Opportunities
      1. Redefining relationships and parenthood
      2. Fashion, Entertainment, Literature, Business and Service Industry
      Threats
      1. Community at large
      2. Focus on trivial satisfactions
      I was wondering what else would be a part of the above SWOT analysis of the GAY community at large. Those of you who are aware of this strategy, this is the first step towards understanding where you and we stand. And from here we pick up our next step.

      Would you like to be a part of this?

      Rij

      Yahoo! Photos