Gayzette Publication

  • Enrique J Pérez
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 17, 2005
    • ATTTA argentina
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 17, 2005

        QUERIDXS ACTIVISTAS:
        ES UN PLACER PARA NOSOTRXS EL INVITARLXS A LA IGNAUGURACION DE LAS OFICINAS DE ATTTA

        QUE DIA?
                               19 de diciembre
        A QUE HORA?:
                               a las 19 hs
        DONDE?:
                           Corrientes 2763 - 4 Piso Dto # 11  -
                          Capital  Federal -Argentina
        ESTE ES UN SUEñO QUE NOS COSTO MUCHO CONSEGUIR  Y QUEREMOS COMPARTIRLO CON TODXS USTEDES  .
        LXS ESPERAMOS PARA BRINDAR Y CORTAR LA CINTA QUE MARCARA UNA NUEVA ETAPA EN NUESTRA HISTORIA .
        SE LEERAN ESE DIA LAS ADHESIONES DE GRUPOS E INDEPENDIENTES QUE SEAN RECIBIDAS A ESTE CORREO
        DESDE YA LXS ESPERAMOS
        ATTE
        MARCELA ROMERO
        COORD GENERAL RESPONSABLE
        WWW.ATTTA.ORG

        ATTTA
        Asociacion Travestis Transexuales Transgeneros Argentinas
         "ni mejores ,ni peores.....solo diferentes"

        1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
        Abrí tu cuenta aquí
      • Adam DeBaugh
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 14, 2006
          As a member of this list-serve, I really recommend this
          book.  I am very proud to be the publisher.  Please order
          a copy today.

          "Come Home! Reclaiming Spirituality and Community as
          Gay Men and Lesbians," second edition, by Chris Glaser.
          First published in 1990 by HarperCollins, the second
          edition was published in 1998 by Chi Rho Press with
          the addition of five new chapters to the original 20.

          "Come Home!" is perhaps Chris Glaser's best book.  It
          is divided into five sections, each with five chapters.
          The five sections are entitled, "Welcoming God's
          Acceptance," "Receiving Our Inheritance," "Discerning
          Our Call," "Making Our Witness," and "Declaring Our
          Vision."

          Bishop John Shelby Spong called "Come Home!" "powerful,
          sensitive, and provocative. . . . Glaser stands inside
          his own humanity as a gay male and hears the word of
          God through the Bible.  Christians, gay and straight,
          need this book if we are to be the body of Christ."

          This is a brilliant and important book by perhaps the
          best-known Gay Christian writer in the U.S. today.

          The Rev. Carter Heyward called "Come Home!" "an
          enthusiastic compelling testimony to the power of
          faith in the lives of many gay and lesbian
          Christians."

          Virginia Ramey Mollenkott said, "If courage, honesty,
          and insight are beautiful, then this is one beautiful
          book. . . . I rejoice that in this book all the gay
          men and lesbian women who have been robbed of their
          spirituality are issued an urgent invitation: Come
          home!"

          "Come Home!" by Chris Glaser offers a vision of faith,
          hope, and affirmation inviting gay men and lesbians
          to come home to their spirituality through Christian
          faith and community.  Order your copy today!

          "Come Home!" is available for $19.95 each, $14.95 each
          for six or more copies, plus shipping and handling.
          See it on our Web site at this link:

          R. Adam DeBaugh
          Chi Rho Press, Your LGBT Christian Publishing House
          Subscribe to Chi Rho Connection, our free electronic newsletter
          mailto:ChiRhoPress-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          Please visit the Chi Rho Press Website.
          http://www.ChiRhoPress.com
        • Adam DeBaugh

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 17, 2007
              Dear friends,

              I have published a new blog entry called Potentially Hazardous on the
              Chi Rho Press blog, http://chirhopress.blogspot.com

              The weekly Reflections are published there as well.

              Please take a look and let me know what you think.

              Grace and peace,
              Brother Adam

              R. Adam DeBaugh, OSL
              Chi Rho Press, Your LGBT Christian Publishing House
              Subscribe to Chi Rho Connection, our free electronic newsletter
              mailto:ChiRhoPress-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

              Please visit the Chi Rho Press Website.
              http://www.ChiRhoPress.com

              And check out our new blog at http://chirhopress.blogspot.com

            • Adam DeBaugh
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 11, 2007
                Dear friends,

                I have published a new blog entry called "Go Ahead, Be
                Angry at God" on the Chi Rho Press blog,