After thinking about it, I have decided to come back, if I'm welcome

  • gunnarcologne
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2005
      Hello,

      some of you may still remember me. I have decided to come back
      here "full time". But the final decision will be made, if I know if
      I'm welcome. I have never left this group, regardless of what has
      happened. Now it's your turn.
      The decision will depend on if I'm welcome or not, because it makes
      not that much sense if I'm not - I could not work for the Kingdom like
      I want to.

      That's it so far.

      Greetings from Cologne, Germany

      Gunnar