What is happening?

  • kndmgck
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2005
      Has the GayKingdom fallen apart? Who do we e-mail questions to about
      our passports and Citizenship papers? Can anyone answer that. What
      about the appeal to the World Court? If no-one is currently handling
      any of this, have a duly appointed rep. of parliment contact me and
      I'll handle what I can of it. Mother of All Things, people, let's get
      it together and get our country back on track.