Research Paper on Queer Nationalism

  • ihearttheory
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2005
      Hello everyone. I have just recently heard about the Gay and Lesbian Kingdom and was very
      excited! It will be totally incredible to have some land to finally call our own. But it also got
      me thinking about how exactly we in the queer community imagine our community: is it as
      an ethnic-type group with strong definitions of membership, strong enough to form a
      nationalism; or as more fluid like a social or political movement?

      Just wondering what people's thoughts are, and hoping I might be able to include them in a
      research paper I am writing at the University of Western Ontario in London, Ontario, Canada.
      If anyone would be interested in answering a few questions that would great, especially
      anyone involved in the actual government.

      Thanks for all the time, effort and (financial) resources all of you have put into this!

      Corey Katz
    • Kyle Boyer
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2005
        Hello Corey,

        I would be more than happy to answer any questions
        that you have. Although I am not involved in the
        actual government, I have been monitoring this
        micronation for nearly a year now and have watched it
        evolve.

        Good luck wih the paper.

        Kyle Boyer

        http://mail.yahoo.com