Re: Kingdom Tagomago

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31, 2004
      I have been following with appreciation the careful, patient and correct work
      that HRH Dale and his advisors of the Gay Court have done to ensure that
      Austraila and any other parties cannot strike back.

      Today the first Tagomago post came in, and I spent some time with search
      engines after it appeared.

      As of 3 pm today, a seach for the word "Tagomago" did nort lead to any sites
      regarding any independent country. Rather, "Tagomago" is a tourist district or
      hotal venue in Ibiza, Spain.

      http://www.ibiza-island.to/

      Ibiza, the alleged location of the kingdom, is an island shaped somewhat like
      Ireland - but much smaller - off the Mediterranean coast of Spain.

      According to the Rules of War, the Kingdom of Spain would be perfectly within
      its rights to quell, quash and nullify any upstart pretender to its soverignty
      over Ibiza.