Philly party boi!

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2005
      Hey guys, what's up? I'm a 25 year old, 5'11, 160, brown, blue about 7
      inches cut party boi in the Philadelphia area! I'm looking for new
      friends and would love you guys to check me out and find out what I'm
      about. Let's talk!

    • Enrique J PĂ©rez
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2005
        Charles wrote:

        >Hey guys, what's up? I'm a 25 year old, 5'11, 160, brown, blue about 7
        >inches cut party boi in the Philadelphia area! I'm looking for new
        >friends and would love you guys to check me out and find out what I'm
        >about. Let's talk!

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

        Charles,

        This is an inappropriate message for this group and disrespectful to
        some of our members. Please refrain from such postings in the
        future...This is not dating service or a porn group.

        Thank you,

        Enrique
        Moderator