Re: [gaykingdom] Teshuva/Forgiveness

  • Jack Blue
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 22, 2005

      Jase <neonjase@...> wrote:
      Dear friends,

      Many of you know that I am a deeply spiritual person. Many know that my faith is Jewish. Every year as part of our High Holy days (Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur) we celebrate the new year and our relationship with G-d. As part of this period (Oct 3-13th this year) we ask for forgiveness from all people we may have harmed in some way over the year. This brings me to the reason for this email. If you wish to write me back, feel free to, but it is unnecessary. I thank you for taking the time to read this and to listen to me.

      Friend,

      I come to you today to ask for your forgiveness. I ask that you forgive any wrongdoing I performed to or against you in the previous year. I ask that you forgive any gossip, any back-stabbing/two-faceless, any jealousy, any ugliness I acted towards you. If I harmed you physically or mentally, I am sorry and seek your forgiveness. I also ask for your forgiveness for things I am unaware of. Please find it in your heart to forgive me and may Ha-shem bless you and keep you in the years to come.

      Your Friend,

      Jase

      I don't think you've done anything to be forgiven for, but if there is, you are certainly forgiven. Thank you for the blessing.

      Jack