One Community - One Voice Newsletter

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2005
       HI everyone. This is a copy of an email I sent out to my newsletter subscribers and I thought I would pass it on to you since it is for a good cause. Hopefully i do not offend and apologize if I do.

      This e-mail communication, including all attachments, may contain private, proprietary, privileged and/or confidential information and is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized use, copying or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, and have received it in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately.