Re: [gaykingdom] Jase

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2005
      Thanks Candi!

      All I know is what has already been reported. I am busy with one of the busiest semesters in my college career at the moment so not all the way in the loop, but I am sure if something major has changed they would have emailed me.

      Thanks for the compliment!

      Jase ;0)

      This e-mail communication, including all attachments, may contain private, proprietary, privileged and/or confidential information and is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized use, copying or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, and have received it in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately.