Jase

  • cand1walker
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2005
      Jase,

      You seem like a nice young man! May God provide for you a rich future
      and much happiness!
      Is there anything going on in the kingdom right now? Any news or
      projects?

      Shalom

      Sista Candi
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2005
        Thanks Candi!

        All I know is what has already been reported. I am busy with one of the busiest semesters in my college career at the moment so not all the way in the loop, but I am sure if something major has changed they would have emailed me.

        Thanks for the compliment!

        Jase ;0)

        This e-mail communication, including all attachments, may contain private, proprietary, privileged and/or confidential information and is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized use, copying or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, and have received it in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately.