Re: confused, bothered and bewildered

  • cand1walker
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 27, 2005
      --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, craig warren
      <craigwarren1984@y...> wrote:
      > Hello all confused, bothered and bewildered peoples of this rock
      floating around space

      > i haven't heard anything for a while but last info i had was :-
      >
      > yes there is an Emperor, his name is Dale, i far as know he still is
      > yes there is an island, it is in the coral sea couple of hundred
      miles off Australia, all that is on there is a weather station and a
      bunch of wierd looking birds, tho a couple of trees planted there and
      a plaque for the gay kingdom are also there.
      > The reason Dale is emperor is cuz he is decended from a prince of
      England that should have gone on the throne but didn't (long story
      read a history book) so he has a right to claim this land from the
      commonwealth. (it's more complicated than that but it's all on the
      website)

      > at the moment the goverment are in a sort of renewing of goals and
      timeline and trying to fig out where to more onto next.

      > p.s GLBT Kingdom, if any of the information i've giving is
      incorrect plse let me know.

      > The Crazy Brit xx
      >

      > cand1walker <cand1walker@y...> wrote:This is all so confusing. I
      tried to read some of the germane posts
      > but I'm still confused.
      > Is there an Emperor or not? If this one named Dale has been
      removed,
      > then does the next one in line become Emperor? Who is in line?
      > What makes your government legitimate? I saw somewhere there was
      an
      > oath to the Emperor. Does this mean that that oath is now broken,
      and
      > if so doesn't that "de-ligitimize" this government.
      > Why don't you have a Lesbian as Emperor? Personally I think with a
      > sister at the lead, you all would be in better shape!
      > I know there are a lot of questions, but I'm just curious
      >
      > CW

      Hey we have the same initials! CW ;)

      Craig, I remember reading in a file that said the Emperor posed a
      danger to the kingdom, and had to have a protector. Well to me that
      says he is unfit to rule, and is a polite way to say he got dumped.
      I dug into the CIA factbook on Cato island and it is a place that one
      would exile really really bad criminals to. No water, no place to
      land a boat, "scrub vegetation", and just a few acres in area, with
      no place higher than 6 ft. That means in a typhoon, with a 10-15 ft
      storm surge ya better have some pretty high heels! ;)
      I just thought I'd investigate this web group because some of my
      sistas at web group Amazondebatecafe had heard of a group with a
      Lesbian as the Queen seeking to found a nation, and they were very up
      for it. Boy did they get that wrong! If there is a Lesbian here I
      can't find her. But with a group of 300+ sistas there are bound to be
      rumors. I'll hang around a little while, maybe someone in the know
      will spill the beans.

      Big Candi Sista

      > Sea island real estate Sea island ga Sea island hotel Sea island
      inn Sea island inn myrtle beach Sea island cotton

      Service.

      > Yahoo! Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide
      with voicemail
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 30, 2005
        Candi,

        We do in fact have a lesbian in our ranks. Jack Blue is one of our wonderful execs who takes what we are doing quite seriously. She is a wonderful woman whom I am honored to call a friend and fellow legislator for the United Gay Tribe.

        Jase ;0)

        This e-mail communication, including all attachments, may contain private, proprietary, privileged and/or confidential information and is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized use, copying or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, and have received it in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately.