Re: confused, bothered and bewildered

  • cand1walker
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 26, 2005
      --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, Bearguy217@a... wrote:
      > I'm with you CW.... I am confused as well. Is there an actual
      island for this
      > kingdom or is the kingdom hypothetical?
      > Steve
      > ps. and please....please... lets have simply yes or no answers not
      answers
      > that don't tell us anything more then knowing that the author of
      the response
      > likes to hear himself speak.

      Steve,

      I'd really like to know if there are any Lesbians connected with this
      effort. WOULD ANY SISTERS PLEASE COME FORWARD AND STANDUP?
      Are there any involved in the government?
      IMHO trying to have a kingdom without the Lesbian half is like trying
      to pedal a bicycle with one leg! ;)

      Big Sista
      Candi
    • craig warren
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 27, 2005
        Hello all confused, bothered and bewildered peoples of this rock floating around space

        i haven't heard anything for a while but last info i had was :-

        yes there is an Emperor, his name is Dale, i far as know he still is
        yes there is an island, it is in the coral sea couple of hundred miles off Australia, all that is on there is a weather station and a bunch of wierd looking birds, tho a couple of trees planted there and a plaque for the gay kingdom are also there.
        The reason Dale is emperor is cuz he is decended from a prince of England that should have gone on the throne but didn't (long story read a history book) so he has a right to claim this land from the commonwealth. (it's more complicated than that but it's all on the website)

        at the moment the goverment are in a sort of renewing of goals and timeline and trying to fig out where to more onto next.

        p.s GLBT Kingdom, if any of the information i've giving is incorrect plse let me know.

        The Crazy Brit xx

        cand1walker <cand1walker@...> wrote:
        This is all so confusing.  I tried to read some of the germane posts
        but I'm still confused.
        Is there an Emperor or not?  If this one named Dale has been removed,
        then does the next one in line become Emperor?  Who is in line?
        What makes your government legitimate?  I saw somewhere there was an
        oath to the Emperor.  Does this mean that that oath is now broken, and
        if so doesn't that "de-ligitimize" this government.
        Why don't you have a Lesbian as Emperor?  Personally I think with a
        sister at the lead, you all would be in better shape!
        I know there are a lot of questions, but I'm just curious

        CW

      • cand1walker
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 27, 2005
          --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, craig warren
          <craigwarren1984@y...> wrote:
          > Hello all confused, bothered and bewildered peoples of this rock
          floating around space

          > i haven't heard anything for a while but last info i had was :-
          >
          > yes there is an Emperor, his name is Dale, i far as know he still is
          > yes there is an island, it is in the coral sea couple of hundred
          miles off Australia, all that is on there is a weather station and a
          bunch of wierd looking birds, tho a couple of trees planted there and
          a plaque for the gay kingdom are also there.
          > The reason Dale is emperor is cuz he is decended from a prince of
          England that should have gone on the throne but didn't (long story
          read a history book) so he has a right to claim this land from the
          commonwealth. (it's more complicated than that but it's all on the
          website)

          > at the moment the goverment are in a sort of renewing of goals and
          timeline and trying to fig out where to more onto next.

          > p.s GLBT Kingdom, if any of the information i've giving is
          incorrect plse let me know.

          > The Crazy Brit xx
          >

          > cand1walker <cand1walker@y...> wrote:This is all so confusing. I
          tried to read some of the germane posts
          > but I'm still confused.
          > Is there an Emperor or not? If this one named Dale has been
          removed,
          > then does the next one in line become Emperor? Who is in line?
          > What makes your government legitimate? I saw somewhere there was
          an
          > oath to the Emperor. Does this mean that that oath is now broken,
          and
          > if so doesn't that "de-ligitimize" this government.
          > Why don't you have a Lesbian as Emperor? Personally I think with a
          > sister at the lead, you all would be in better shape!
          > I know there are a lot of questions, but I'm just curious
          >
          > CW

          Hey we have the same initials! CW ;)

          Craig, I remember reading in a file that said the Emperor posed a
          danger to the kingdom, and had to have a protector. Well to me that
          says he is unfit to rule, and is a polite way to say he got dumped.
          I dug into the CIA factbook on Cato island and it is a place that one
          would exile really really bad criminals to. No water, no place to
          land a boat, "scrub vegetation", and just a few acres in area, with
          no place higher than 6 ft. That means in a typhoon, with a 10-15 ft
          storm surge ya better have some pretty high heels! ;)
          I just thought I'd investigate this web group because some of my
          sistas at web group Amazondebatecafe had heard of a group with a
          Lesbian as the Queen seeking to found a nation, and they were very up
          for it. Boy did they get that wrong! If there is a Lesbian here I
          can't find her. But with a group of 300+ sistas there are bound to be
          rumors. I'll hang around a little while, maybe someone in the know
          will spill the beans.

          Big Candi Sista

          > Sea island real estate Sea island ga Sea island hotel Sea island
          inn Sea island inn myrtle beach Sea island cotton

          Service.

          > Yahoo! Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide
          with voicemail
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 30, 2005
            Candi,

            We do in fact have a lesbian in our ranks. Jack Blue is one of our wonderful execs who takes what we are doing quite seriously. She is a wonderful woman whom I am honored to call a friend and fellow legislator for the United Gay Tribe.

            Jase ;0)

            This e-mail communication, including all attachments, may contain private, proprietary, privileged and/or confidential information and is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized use, copying or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, and have received it in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately.