confused, bothered and bewildered

  • cand1walker
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 17, 2005
      This is all so confusing. I tried to read some of the germane posts
      but I'm still confused.
      Is there an Emperor or not? If this one named Dale has been removed,
      then does the next one in line become Emperor? Who is in line?
      What makes your government legitimate? I saw somewhere there was an
      oath to the Emperor. Does this mean that that oath is now broken, and
      if so doesn't that "de-ligitimize" this government.
      Why don't you have a Lesbian as Emperor? Personally I think with a
      sister at the lead, you all would be in better shape!
      I know there are a lot of questions, but I'm just curious

      CW
    • Bearguy217@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 26, 2005
        I'm with you CW.... I am confused as well. Is there an actual island for this
        kingdom or is the kingdom hypothetical?
        Steve
        ps. and please....please... lets have simply yes or no answers not answers
        that don't tell us anything more then knowing that the author of the response
        likes to hear himself speak.
      • cand1walker
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 26, 2005
          --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, Bearguy217@a... wrote:
          > I'm with you CW.... I am confused as well. Is there an actual
          island for this
          > kingdom or is the kingdom hypothetical?
          > Steve
          > ps. and please....please... lets have simply yes or no answers not
          answers
          > that don't tell us anything more then knowing that the author of
          the response
          > likes to hear himself speak.

          Steve,

          I'd really like to know if there are any Lesbians connected with this
          effort. WOULD ANY SISTERS PLEASE COME FORWARD AND STANDUP?
          Are there any involved in the government?
          IMHO trying to have a kingdom without the Lesbian half is like trying
          to pedal a bicycle with one leg! ;)

          Big Sista
          Candi
        • craig warren
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 27, 2005
            Hello all confused, bothered and bewildered peoples of this rock floating around space

            i haven't heard anything for a while but last info i had was :-

            yes there is an Emperor, his name is Dale, i far as know he still is
            yes there is an island, it is in the coral sea couple of hundred miles off Australia, all that is on there is a weather station and a bunch of wierd looking birds, tho a couple of trees planted there and a plaque for the gay kingdom are also there.
            The reason Dale is emperor is cuz he is decended from a prince of England that should have gone on the throne but didn't (long story read a history book) so he has a right to claim this land from the commonwealth. (it's more complicated than that but it's all on the website)

            at the moment the goverment are in a sort of renewing of goals and timeline and trying to fig out where to more onto next.

            p.s GLBT Kingdom, if any of the information i've giving is incorrect plse let me know.

            The Crazy Brit xx

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 27, 2005
              --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, craig warren
              <craigwarren1984@y...> wrote:
              > Hello all confused, bothered and bewildered peoples of this rock
              floating around space

              > i haven't heard anything for a while but last info i had was :-
              >
              > yes there is an Emperor, his name is Dale, i far as know he still is
              > yes there is an island, it is in the coral sea couple of hundred
              miles off Australia, all that is on there is a weather station and a
              bunch of wierd looking birds, tho a couple of trees planted there and
              a plaque for the gay kingdom are also there.
              > The reason Dale is emperor is cuz he is decended from a prince of
              England that should have gone on the throne but didn't (long story
              read a history book) so he has a right to claim this land from the
              commonwealth. (it's more complicated than that but it's all on the
              website)

              > at the moment the goverment are in a sort of renewing of goals and
              timeline and trying to fig out where to more onto next.

              > p.s GLBT Kingdom, if any of the information i've giving is
              incorrect plse let me know.

              > The Crazy Brit xx
              >

              > cand1walker <cand1walker@y...> wrote:This is all so confusing. I
              tried to read some of the germane posts
              > but I'm still confused.
              > Is there an Emperor or not? If this one named Dale has been
              removed,
              > then does the next one in line become Emperor? Who is in line?
              > What makes your government legitimate? I saw somewhere there was
              an
              > oath to the Emperor. Does this mean that that oath is now broken,
              and
              > if so doesn't that "de-ligitimize" this government.
              > Why don't you have a Lesbian as Emperor? Personally I think with a
              > sister at the lead, you all would be in better shape!
              > I know there are a lot of questions, but I'm just curious
              >
              > CW

              Hey we have the same initials! CW ;)

              Craig, I remember reading in a file that said the Emperor posed a
              danger to the kingdom, and had to have a protector. Well to me that
              says he is unfit to rule, and is a polite way to say he got dumped.
              I dug into the CIA factbook on Cato island and it is a place that one
              would exile really really bad criminals to. No water, no place to
              land a boat, "scrub vegetation", and just a few acres in area, with
              no place higher than 6 ft. That means in a typhoon, with a 10-15 ft
              storm surge ya better have some pretty high heels! ;)
              I just thought I'd investigate this web group because some of my
              sistas at web group Amazondebatecafe had heard of a group with a
              Lesbian as the Queen seeking to found a nation, and they were very up
              for it. Boy did they get that wrong! If there is a Lesbian here I
              can't find her. But with a group of 300+ sistas there are bound to be
              rumors. I'll hang around a little while, maybe someone in the know
              will spill the beans.

              Big Candi Sista

              > Sea island real estate Sea island ga Sea island hotel Sea island
              inn Sea island inn myrtle beach Sea island cotton

              Service.

              > Yahoo! Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide
              with voicemail
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 30, 2005
                Candi,

                We do in fact have a lesbian in our ranks. Jack Blue is one of our wonderful execs who takes what we are doing quite seriously. She is a wonderful woman whom I am honored to call a friend and fellow legislator for the United Gay Tribe.

                Jase ;0)

                This e-mail communication, including all attachments, may contain private, proprietary, privileged and/or confidential information and is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized use, copying or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, and have received it in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately.