Re: [gaykingdom] Re: Administrators Sworn In

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2005
      Bon,

      I refer you to the most recent publication of the Gayzette in which we as a parliament and government of the GLK seceeded from Dale for actions contrary to our goal and to the rules of law established.

      I am here as well as the members of parliament still left plus Enrique, Louis, Bill and others. We wish to succeed and the only way is through hard work, dedication, and through truthful actions by those sworn to protect our interests.

      Please go to the post with the Gayzette in it for further information.

      Thanks!

      Jase
      Legislative rep/MP.

      This e-mail communication, including all attachments, may contain private, proprietary, privileged and/or confidential information and is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized use, copying or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, and have received it in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately.