Re: [gaykingdom] Gayzette - 8 September 2005

  • Bearguy217@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 9, 2005
      one question:------ who is Dale Parker?
    • Tim and Jeff
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 9, 2005
        SInce we as citizens have been effectively in the dark I need to clarify something.  Are we still citizens? I didnt know I had to reaffirm my citizenship as mentioned in the gayzette.  Also, is HIM Dale out of the picture then?  Is the Coral Seas no longer our actual realm?  Are we to be a monarchy or republic?  If monarchy how will we fill the throne?(Assuming Dale is no longer a part of the government or crown)

        How can I become involved in the government?  My partner and I have offered in the past with no response.

        Tim Jernigan
        Arlington, Texas.

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 9, 2005
          Mr. Perez,

          Having read all of that tripe, I'm left to assume this measure is intended as a legal maneuver, for the sake of separating the Kingdom from personal actions of HIM in AU or International court.  If it's not, you're pathetic, the lot of you.  In any event, the flimsy nature of the claim, coupled with the fact that most of you would rather put a gay resort up, with overpriced sun shade, than to actually allow people to homestead and lay physical claim upon the land (and posession remains 9/10 of the law,) as well as the existence of the station there, which is maintained by AU govt. staff, these collectively suggest it wise to part ways with the lot of you.  It's sad, but it would seem you fags can't even manage to get this done properly, when you had about the most generous opportunity yet to make a go at a legitimate sovereign gay country.  I'm a man of action, what some would call a Walking Man.  I think, I don't just rush into a decision blindly, but I move, I act.  You're all standing men.  Apathy and fear control and limit you, or you'd have just taken care of the issues with action in timely fashion.

          Good luck with your endeavors.  Consider this my resignation.  Should you get it together in any material/substantial fashion, let me know.

          JT

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 9, 2005
            Bearguy,

            Dale is our former monarch.... ie... His Imperial Majesty....

            TJBear