Re: [gaykingdom] Re: Preliminary Response to Dale's Proclamation

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 15, 2005
       I am still here as well!

      Jase, MP

      This e-mail communication, including all attachments, may contain private, proprietary, privileged and/or confidential information and is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized use, copying or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, and have received it in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately.