DO-OVERS!!! I CALL DO-OVERS!!!

  • So Lo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2005
      Well, I've OFFICIALLY had enough of this group. I was fond of the
      concept, but Dale lacks the leadership qualities essential for
      establishing a government of this nature. Tragically, you had
      (have?? maybe...) potential investors that want to see this dream
      come alive. You were right about something:

      [quote from Dale]
      It is also important to remember that no matter how much educated
      bureaucratic bullshit is fed to us at the end of the day unless you
      roll up your sleeves and put your head down and make decisions things
      will never happen, nothing will ever get done.

      ...unless you actually do some work, nothing will ever get done.
      Here you are at Square One. Ground Zero. The Starting Line. Day
      One, but NOT. Had you selected your staff/friends with greater care,
      you might not have found yourself "calling do-overs". You disappoint
      me, but I wish you the best of luck in starting your government..
      again.

      Take care Gay Kingdom Groupies and keep the faith.

      -Solo

      'god' is Santa Claus for Grown-Ups...
      http://solololo.blogspot.com