Administrators Sworn In

  • Dale Parker Anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2005
      Administrators Sworn In
      Following the dismissal of the Gay & Lesbian Government of the Coral
      Sea Islands on Tuesday August 9, 2005, the Sovereign has sworn in
      two Administrators.

      1. All civic offices in relation to the Gay Kingdom are now
      declared vacant.
      2. All Privy Council offices including the Office of Chief
      Justice in relation to the Gay Kingdom are now declared vacant.
      3. Two appropriately qualified gay Administrators have today
      been appointed for a period of two years or further period as the
      Crown sees fit.
      Summary
      In General the crown has terminated the commission of the current
      government and the Privy Council including the office of Chief
      Justice and has arranged for two administrators to operate as a
      caretaker government able to secure supply and willing to let
      infrastructure to be built and commonsense to prevail in the
      Kingdom.
      By virtue of what has in fact happened and came into existence a
      deadlock between the Crown and the Privy Council on the central
      issue of supply without which all of the ordinary services of the
      government cannot be maintained. As a result of those discussions
      and having regard to the public statements of the Prime Minister and
      the Chief Justice I have come regretfully to the conclusion that
      there is no likelihood of a compromise between the Crown and the
      Privy Council nor for that matter between the Crown and the
      Government.
      The deadlock which arose was one which, in the interests of the
      nation, had to be resolved as promptly as possible by means which
      are appropriate in our system of government. In all the
      circumstances which have occurred the appropriate means is a
      dissolution of the Parliament and the appointment of administrators.
      No other course offers a sufficient assurance of resolving the
      deadlock and resolving it promptly.
      Dale R,
      Sovereign
      NOW THEREFORE, I Dale R, Sovereign of the Gay & Lesbian Kingdom of
      the coral Sea Islands, do by this my Proclamation appoint and have
      sworn in administrators to govern the Kingdom.
      (L.S.) Given under my Hand on this the 11th of August 2005.
    • bon_the_one
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10 6:47 PM
        Hang on tosser, who are these ppl you have sworn in?
        I reject Dale bringing anyone is without the public consent. I have
        not voted for them. So where did Dale's right come from?

        I propose Dale's immediante removal. No one tells me what to think.

        I will not repeat my thoughts on Dale here now, but Dale, trust me,
        you are welcomed to contact me privatly for my thoughts on you. How
        DARE you try to push your opinion on a democratic state?

        Sooner this queen (because this is no real Sovereign) is gone, the
        better. This is some twat on an ego trip.

        We had a revolution in England Dale, just as you did in the States,
        and France. The 'Monarchy' did not do so well. Remember?

        Maybe history does not teach, so good bye Dale.

        Bon

        --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Dale Parker Anderson"

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 11 6:23 PM
          Bon,

          I refer you to the most recent publication of the Gayzette in which we as a parliament and government of the GLK seceeded from Dale for actions contrary to our goal and to the rules of law established.

          I am here as well as the members of parliament still left plus Enrique, Louis, Bill and others. We wish to succeed and the only way is through hard work, dedication, and through truthful actions by those sworn to protect our interests.

          Please go to the post with the Gayzette in it for further information.

          Thanks!

          Jase
          Legislative rep/MP.

          This e-mail communication, including all attachments, may contain private, proprietary, privileged and/or confidential information and is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized use, copying or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, and have received it in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately.