Re: [gaykingdom] Re: I want to come live in the gay kingdom

  • craig warren
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 8, 2005
      HI,

      i'm sorry, it was a bad day lol,  b/f has been away for 2 week and i was getting Catty with people, nearly told boss to shove it lol, anyhow this little horny brit is going to sod off home now.  c u all L8r

      Bearguy217@... wrote:
      Hi Craig... I am sorry if Chris took offense to my post about the castle.. I
      know the island has no buildings on it,  I love the concept of a "gay" island.
      When I read the post about the island and the person being the Emperor I
      thought it was a camp and I loved it! Thats why I thought the castle comment was
      appropriate... but no I knew when I wrote it that there was no castle LOL, it
      was said tounge in cheek!
      I was serious about the snakes and crocidile question though... The Gay
      Island has made news around the world by the way!!!
      Love to all... Steve