Re: I want to come live in the gay kingdom

  • So Lo
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 5, 2005
      Hey Steve & John! Welcome! And a HELLO goes out to TJ and Chris and
      everyone else whose toes I've managed not to step on this week...
      yet. I'm an architect, in my own mind, once I move all my stuff to
      Sydney, I'll make you a castle... even BETTER than any stupid, old
      castle anywhere else in the world... *wink*

      See, if we made a castle from stone, it'd quickly sink and Atlantis
      would be lost all over again. Hmm... there's a thought. Atlantis -
      Bermuda Triangle - Really A Secretly Hidden Gay Nation *dun-Dun-
      DUNNNNNN!!!!* Okay, maybe not, but I have it on good authority that
      there IS an island full of immortal lesbians.

      So, yeah! It seems like a better idea to make the castle out of a
      light, durable, affordable material that I like to call cardboard!
      So if we're doing tongue-in-cheek, elementary-style, fantasy
      requests can I please get the LONGEST hair-extensions EVER and be
      locked in the tower (errrr... on top for the Frigidaire box)?

      Ciao for now ~
      RapunSo-Lo *wink*

      --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Tim" <tim-jeff@t...> wrote:
      > Chris,
      >
      > That is just downright rude. If we want to world to treat us
      > properly we need to start by treating other with respect.
      >
      > TJ
      >
      > --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Don Clark" <dclar36@c...> wrote:
      > >

      > > Oh my god grow up, is there a castle? Please what are you 10
      > years old?
      > > Get real there isnt even a real town, no buildings houses or
      > anything.
      > >
      > > Chris.

    • craig warren
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 8, 2005
        HI,

        i'm sorry, it was a bad day lol,  b/f has been away for 2 week and i was getting Catty with people, nearly told boss to shove it lol, anyhow this little horny brit is going to sod off home now.  c u all L8r

        Bearguy217@... wrote:
        Hi Craig... I am sorry if Chris took offense to my post about the castle.. I
        know the island has no buildings on it,  I love the concept of a "gay" island.
        When I read the post about the island and the person being the Emperor I
        thought it was a camp and I loved it! Thats why I thought the castle comment was
        appropriate... but no I knew when I wrote it that there was no castle LOL, it
        was said tounge in cheek!
        I was serious about the snakes and crocidile question though... The Gay
        Island has made news around the world by the way!!!
        Love to all... Steve