I am sorry

  • wyn_chrs
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2005
      I am sorry Steve for my comment. I have been having a bad week, and
      it was rude of me, to say that. I should have read furhter into the
      message (bewteen the lines) and I should have known that you were
      kidding. so I apologize to you for the somment. I hope that you will
      see that most of the time I am a good guy.

      Chris
    • Bearguy217@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2005
        Hi Chris... thank you for your email... I appreciate it very much.... yes I
        do understand about bad days thats for sure LOL.... glad all is OK...
        hugs ... Steve
      • So Lo
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2005
          You know what? I didn't do anything wrong... at all, really, but
          I'm
          SORRY too! It's just... it's Friday, I've got money to spend and
          I'm
          not in a miserable mood, so... again, I'm SORRY! :o)