Re: [gaykingdom] I want to come live in the gay kingdom

  • Bearguy217@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 5, 2005
      HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA oh stop and get over yourself Mary.. it was said tounge in
      cheek.....
    • So Lo
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 5, 2005
        Hey Steve & John! Welcome! And a HELLO goes out to TJ and Chris and
        everyone else whose toes I've managed not to step on this week...
        yet. I'm an architect, in my own mind, once I move all my stuff to
        Sydney, I'll make you a castle... even BETTER than any stupid, old
        castle anywhere else in the world... *wink*

        See, if we made a castle from stone, it'd quickly sink and Atlantis
        would be lost all over again. Hmm... there's a thought. Atlantis -
        Bermuda Triangle - Really A Secretly Hidden Gay Nation *dun-Dun-
        DUNNNNNN!!!!* Okay, maybe not, but I have it on good authority that
        there IS an island full of immortal lesbians.

        So, yeah! It seems like a better idea to make the castle out of a
        light, durable, affordable material that I like to call cardboard!
        So if we're doing tongue-in-cheek, elementary-style, fantasy
        requests can I please get the LONGEST hair-extensions EVER and be
        locked in the tower (errrr... on top for the Frigidaire box)?

        Ciao for now ~
        RapunSo-Lo *wink*

        --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Tim" <tim-jeff@t...> wrote:
        > Chris,
        >
        > That is just downright rude. If we want to world to treat us
        > properly we need to start by treating other with respect.
        >
        > TJ
        >
        > --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Don Clark" <dclar36@c...> wrote:
        > >

        > > Oh my god grow up, is there a castle? Please what are you 10
        > years old?
        > > Get real there isnt even a real town, no buildings houses or
        > anything.
        > >
        > > Chris.

      • craig warren
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 8, 2005
          HI,

          i'm sorry, it was a bad day lol,  b/f has been away for 2 week and i was getting Catty with people, nearly told boss to shove it lol, anyhow this little horny brit is going to sod off home now.  c u all L8r

          Bearguy217@... wrote:
          Hi Craig... I am sorry if Chris took offense to my post about the castle.. I
          know the island has no buildings on it,  I love the concept of a "gay" island.
          When I read the post about the island and the person being the Emperor I
          thought it was a camp and I loved it! Thats why I thought the castle comment was
          appropriate... but no I knew when I wrote it that there was no castle LOL, it
          was said tounge in cheek!
          I was serious about the snakes and crocidile question though... The Gay
          Island has made news around the world by the way!!!
          Love to all... Steve