Re: [gaykingdom] Re: I want to come live in the gay kingdom

  • craig warren
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 3, 2005
      sorry Chris but he's right, normally your ok but that was a bit rude

      Craig

      Tim <tim-jeff@...> wrote:
      Chris,

      That is just downright rude.  If we want to world to treat us
      properly we need to start by treating other with respect.

      TJ

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 5, 2005
        HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA oh stop and get over yourself Mary.. it was said tounge in
        cheek.....
      • Bearguy217@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 5, 2005
          Hi Craig... I am sorry if Chris took offense to my post about the castle.. I
          know the island has no buildings on it, I love the concept of a "gay" island.
          When I read the post about the island and the person being the Emperor I
          thought it was a camp and I loved it! Thats why I thought the castle comment was
          appropriate... but no I knew when I wrote it that there was no castle LOL, it
          was said tounge in cheek!
          I was serious about the snakes and crocidile question though... The Gay
          Island has made news around the world by the way!!!
          Love to all... Steve
        • So Lo
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 5, 2005
            Hey Steve & John! Welcome! And a HELLO goes out to TJ and Chris and
            everyone else whose toes I've managed not to step on this week...
            yet. I'm an architect, in my own mind, once I move all my stuff to
            Sydney, I'll make you a castle... even BETTER than any stupid, old
            castle anywhere else in the world... *wink*

            See, if we made a castle from stone, it'd quickly sink and Atlantis
            would be lost all over again. Hmm... there's a thought. Atlantis -
            Bermuda Triangle - Really A Secretly Hidden Gay Nation *dun-Dun-
            DUNNNNNN!!!!* Okay, maybe not, but I have it on good authority that
            there IS an island full of immortal lesbians.

            So, yeah! It seems like a better idea to make the castle out of a
            light, durable, affordable material that I like to call cardboard!
            So if we're doing tongue-in-cheek, elementary-style, fantasy
            requests can I please get the LONGEST hair-extensions EVER and be
            locked in the tower (errrr... on top for the Frigidaire box)?

            Ciao for now ~
            RapunSo-Lo *wink*

            --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Tim" <tim-jeff@t...> wrote:
            > Chris,
            >
            > That is just downright rude. If we want to world to treat us
            > properly we need to start by treating other with respect.
            >
            > TJ
            >
            > --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Don Clark" <dclar36@c...> wrote:
            > >

            > > Oh my god grow up, is there a castle? Please what are you 10
            > years old?
            > > Get real there isnt even a real town, no buildings houses or
            > anything.
            > >
            > > Chris.

          • craig warren