RE: [gaykingdom] I want to come live in the gay kingdom

  • Don Clark
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2 10:46 AM
      Oh my god grow up, is there a castle? Please what are you 10 years old?
      Get real there isnt even a real town, no buildings houses or anything.

      Chris.
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 2 7:16 PM
        Chris,

        That is just downright rude. If we want to world to treat us
        properly we need to start by treating other with respect.

        TJ

        --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Don Clark" <dclar36@c...> wrote:

        > Oh my god grow up, is there a castle? Please what are you 10
        years old?
        > Get real there isnt even a real town, no buildings houses or
        anything.

        > Chris.

      • craig warren
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 3 9:28 AM
          sorry Chris but he's right, normally your ok but that was a bit rude

          Craig

        • Bearguy217@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 5 6:57 AM
            HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA oh stop and get over yourself Mary.. it was said tounge in
            cheek.....
          • Bearguy217@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 5 7:09 AM
              Hi Craig... I am sorry if Chris took offense to my post about the castle.. I
              know the island has no buildings on it, I love the concept of a "gay" island.
              When I read the post about the island and the person being the Emperor I
              thought it was a camp and I loved it! Thats why I thought the castle comment was
              appropriate... but no I knew when I wrote it that there was no castle LOL, it
              was said tounge in cheek!
              I was serious about the snakes and crocidile question though... The Gay
              Island has made news around the world by the way!!!
              Love to all... Steve
            • So Lo
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 5 9:04 AM
                Hey Steve & John! Welcome! And a HELLO goes out to TJ and Chris and
                everyone else whose toes I've managed not to step on this week...
                yet. I'm an architect, in my own mind, once I move all my stuff to
                Sydney, I'll make you a castle... even BETTER than any stupid, old
                castle anywhere else in the world... *wink*

                See, if we made a castle from stone, it'd quickly sink and Atlantis
                would be lost all over again. Hmm... there's a thought. Atlantis -
                Bermuda Triangle - Really A Secretly Hidden Gay Nation *dun-Dun-
                DUNNNNNN!!!!* Okay, maybe not, but I have it on good authority that
                there IS an island full of immortal lesbians.

                So, yeah! It seems like a better idea to make the castle out of a
                light, durable, affordable material that I like to call cardboard!
                So if we're doing tongue-in-cheek, elementary-style, fantasy
                requests can I please get the LONGEST hair-extensions EVER and be
                locked in the tower (errrr... on top for the Frigidaire box)?

                Ciao for now ~
                RapunSo-Lo *wink*

                --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Tim" <tim-jeff@t...> wrote:
                > Chris,
                >
                > That is just downright rude. If we want to world to treat us
                > properly we need to start by treating other with respect.
                >
                > TJ
                >
                > --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Don Clark" <dclar36@c...> wrote:
                > >

                > > Oh my god grow up, is there a castle? Please what are you 10
                > years old?
                > > Get real there isnt even a real town, no buildings houses or
                > anything.
                > >
                > > Chris.

              • craig warren